ATU Local 113 President Carlos Santos has been fighting for members in the media.
Our calls for the TTC to drop their flawed mandatory vaccination policy, harmful cuts to service and advocacy for common sense practices like regular testing have reached over 13 million people through coverage in top-tier media outlets.
- Toronto Sun: Riders suffer as TTC enforces its COVID vaccine mandate on workers
- City News: TTC to implement service cuts as mandatory vaccine policy takes effect
- blogTO: People are Worried about TTC service cuts and how bad things are going to get
- CP24:Union loses bid to stop TTC from enforcing COVID-19 vaccine policy
- City News: TTC union loses mandatory vaccine appeal.. How will it affect service?
- CTV: TTC union loses bid to block COVID-19 vaccine policy
- CBC: Court denies union’s request to block TTC vaccine mandate
- City News: TTC union loses bid to pause transit agency’s mandatory vaccine policy
- Toronto Sun: TTC union unhappy court hasn’t suspended mandatory vaccination
- Toronto Star: Hundreds of TTC workers face suspension after union loses court bid to halt Toronto transit agency’s vaccine mandate
- Global News: Union loses injunction to halt TTC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy
- Zoomer Radio: