ATU Local 113 is founded on the principles of democracy. That is why, following approval by ATU International President Lawrence J. Hanley, we are happy to put forward the requirements and set dates for nominations, the campaign period and Interim Election Day to fill vacant positions on our Executive Board.
We are stronger when we stand together. If you are running for a position, supporting a Brother or Sister or simply voting – we must work to debate ideas and engage with candidates as we look to further strengthen our Executive Board.
We look forward to October 4, 2017.
- July 17 — 21, 2017
- July 24 — 28, 2017 (if necessary)
- July 31 —August 4, 2017 (if necessary)
- August 7 —August 11, 2017 (if necessary)
- August 14 —August 18, 2017 (if necessary)
To be held the week of August 20 — 26, 2017 (The August meeting to count for meeting requirements)
- Election Campaign: To begin September 5, 2017
- ELECTION DAY -October 4, 2017
Please see attached notices for detailed information.Membership Approved Process for Interim Elections
Letter from ATU International Approving ATU Local 113 Elections in Octo...